As a 150Mbit, 300Mbit Wireless N router, optional Provider network connect or our ADSL2 + / VDSL Modem Router range, we offer a broad product portfolio for the most requirements.
- Ultra Fast Internet thanks to integrated ADSL2+ modem
- New: supports Annex B & J (splitter-free Operations e.g. "Telekom Call & Surf IP"
- Up to 24 Mbps Download rate for ultra-fast downloads, IP-TV, gaming, etc. (depending on provider)
- Up to 3,5Mbps Upload (with Annex J enabled)
- Latest wireless N technology for transfers of up to 300 Mbit/s
- Powerful SPI firewall with DoS (Denial of Service) Protection, Built-in NAT, MAC and packet filter, DMZ and many more
With the ALL-WR02400N brings ALLNET the modem router on the market, which is suitable for ADSL2 + broadband connections. An external modem is not necessary.
By supporting ADSL2 + technology, the speed advantages of modern high-speed connections can be utilized perfectly and achieve download speeds of up to 24Mbit/s depending on the provider. In addition, the router also achieved thanks to the latest Wireless-N technology transfer rates up to 300 Mbps and is perfect for online gaming, IPTV, HD video and audio streaming and voice over IP compatible. The two antennas contained ensure a long-range transmission of the wireless signal. To ensure full functionality with maximum flexibility, the router still has four additional LAN ports.
In addition, the router has the latest WPA2 encryption technology, allowing secure data transmission within the network. Due to the integrated SPI firewall with DoS protection, Built-in NAT, MAC and packet filters, and DMZ maximum safety is achieved, which promises to provide additional safety especially for the discerning consumer.
The configuration of the ALL-WR02400N can quickly and easily perform the intuitive web interface and can therefore be administered across operating systems from any device. With a power consumption of only 5 watts, the router modem combination is perfect for continuous use. At the front of the unit LED for visual indication of the number of operating conditions are attached.